As India’s richest men hit their age 60s and beyond, succession questions about the next generation of tycoons will increasingly emerge in a country where business is still dominated by family-run enterprises.
Forbes present “ Tycoons of Tomorrow” list Top young achievers in the fields of business, acting and sports has been released.
Here’s a look at the list of Top Young Achievers:-
- Abhishek Lodha:-
- Abhishek Lodha started his career in real estate at the age of 25 in 2005. Although he took over his family business, he gave a new direction to it by making the luxurious housing affordable for the people in Mumbai.
- Ameera Shah:-
- Another young achiever who is taking the legacy of family business ahead, Ameera Shah has redefined the health sector by transforming the “Standalone lab” into “Metropolis.”
- Anant Goenka:-
- The managing director of tyre maker “Ceat,” Anant Goenka is taking the auto sector to new heights. Ceat’s net sales are up by 80 percent to 6,231 crores in FY18, from 3,468 crores in FY12; net profit has soared to 233 crores from 22 crores in the same period.
- Ananya Birla:-
- Daughter of Kumar Mangalam Birla is the world’s 127th richest and India’s sixth with a net worth of $11.8 billion – Ananya Birla is an entrepreneur-singer. She wants to use her talent to shape the lives of the people.
- Ankur Jain:-
- Ankur Jain is a next-generation achiever who are planning to make “Bira 91” (craft beet brand) a Rs 1,000-crore brand in about 36 months. Under his leadership, revenue of “B9 Beverages” -the maker of the Bira 91 rose from 32 crores in 2017 to 165 crore a year later.
- Archit Gupta:-
- Archit Gupta has shown the people of India an easy way to file tax. Within a span of seven-year, ClearTax has grown with leaps and bounds. It is the first Indian startup to be selected by the accelerator.
- Ashni Biyani:-
- Ashni Biyani’s FCL is different from a traditional FMCG company as far as distribution structure. The company disrupted the market and catered to the growing needs of the consumers. The company is growing with leaps and bounds from a profit scale of Rs 20.7 crore in the previous financial year to the profit of Rs 66.4 crore this year.
- Bhumi Pednekar:-
- Bhumi Pednekar is a Bollywood Actor who is creating a mark for herself with the kind of movies, she is choosing, such as Dum Laga Ke Haisha (2015), Toilet: Ek Prem Katha (2017) and Shubh Mangal Saavdhan (2017).
- Karan Adani:-
- He is a CEO of Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ), Karan Adani is planning to go pan India after ruling almost 80 percent of India’s coastline. APSEZ is the largest port in India with a market capitalization of over 78,000 crores. The port will expand its capacity from 378 million metric tonnes (MMT) to 500 MMT by 2025.
- Nadia Chauhan:-
- She has taken Parle Agro to new heights as a research and development personnel. Her million dollar idea of fusing fizz with Frooty projected so well that the company reported revenues of 1,604 crores in the fiscal year ended March 2017.
- P V Sindhu:-
- With Forbes, P V Sindhu has added another success feather to her hat. A sports sensation, P V Sindhu had earned many awards like:
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna, highest sporting honor of India 2016
- Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian award of India in 2015
- Arjuna Award in 2013